We expect all children to wear school uniform. The main items are available for you to buy or order online. You can purchase the uniform for Nursery through to Year 6 from Rawcliffes, 42-44 Darley St, Bradford BD1 3HN or by visiting their webstire on https://emblazon.biz/webshop/schoolwear/rawcliffes-bradford/st-winefride-s-catholic-primary-school/. The School Uniform for Reception to Year 6 can also be purchased from Ebroidery InHouse.com which is located at 182 Highgate Rd, Clayton, Queensbury, Bradford BD13 1DS or by using their website https://embroideryinhouse.com/product-category/st-winefrides-catholic-primary/
- NO jewellery is allowed in school, including earrings or studs.
- Please ensure that your child’s hair style/colour is appropriate for school. Bright colours, shaven patterns or heavily gelled styles are not suitable for school.
- No Make-Up is allowed, this includes tinted lip-balm.
- RECEPTION - YEAR 6
- Girls to wear either our new blue check school skirt or grey trousers, light blue polo shirt together with schoool embroidered sweatshirt/cardigan. Grey or black socks should be worn or grey or black tights.
- Boys to wear grey trousers, light blue polo shirt and blue embroidered school sweatshirt. Grey or black socks should be worn.
- Black shoes (not trainers).
- All Children should have a school book bag and a school PE bag which can be purchased from Rawcliffes. Please note that these are the only bags permitted.
- PE kits are required for pupils in Year 1 to Year 6. This consists of a plain white t-shirt (no logos), plain black shorts and plain black pumps. Children may wear trainers and a jumper/hoodie for outdoor PE lessons. In bad weather children can wear plain black leggings/jogging bottoms.
- A school hat may be worn outdoors during sunny/warm weather. These can be purchased from the school office.
- School Water Bottles are the only bottles permitted and can be purchased from the School office from September.
- A royal blue embroidered sweatshirt or cardigan, yellow polo-shirt, grey skirt/trousers, black shoes and grey or black socks/tights should be worn.
Please label all clothing clearly. Thank you.