We expect all children to wear school uniform. The main items are available for you to buy or order online. You can purchase the uniform for Nursery through to Year 6 from either Rawcliffes, 42-44 Darley St, Bradford BD1 3HN or by visiting their website on https://rawcliffes.biz/st-winefrides-catholic-primary-school/ or from EmbroideryIn House.com which is located at 182 Highgate Rd, Clayton, Queensbury, Bradford BD13 1DS or by visiting their website https://www.embroideryinhouse.com/schoolwear/st-winefrides-catholic-primary-school
- NO jewellery is allowed in school, including earrings or studs.
- Please ensure that your child’s hair style/colour is appropriate for school. Bright colours, shaven patterns or heavily gelled styles are not suitable for school.
- No Make-Up is allowed, this includes tinted lip-balm.
- RECEPTION - YEAR 6
- Girls to wear either our new blue check school skirt or grey trousers, light blue polo shirt together with schoool embroidered sweatshirt/cardigan. Grey or black socks should be worn or grey or black tights.
- Boys to wear grey trousers, light blue polo shirt and blue embroidered school sweatshirt. Grey or black socks should be worn.
- Black shoes (not trainers).
- All Children should have a school book bag. Please note that these are the only bags permitted.
- PE kits are required for pupils in Reception to Year 6. This consists of a plain white t-shirt (no logos), plain black shorts/leggings/joggers and plain black pumps. Children may wear trainers and a jumper/hoodie for outdoor PE lessons. In bad weather children can wear plain black leggings/jogging bottoms.
- A school hat may be worn outdoors during sunny/warm weather.
- School Water Bottles can be purchased via Parentpay and will be handed to your child when the office confirms payment has been received. You can bring your own bottle but we ask that all bottles which are not school bottles are clear and have a closable sports cap to stop any unwanted spills.
- A royal blue embroidered sweatshirt or cardigan, yellow polo-shirt, grey skirt/trousers, black shoes and grey, black or white socks/tights should be worn.
Please label all clothing clearly. Thank you.